1. Applications for refunds must be submitted within 28 days of the expiry date of the ticket.
2. The amount of the refund will normally reflect any use made of the ticket and in some circumstances no refund will be payable e.g. where the calculated refund is £1.50 or less.
3. Refunds of less than £1.50 will not be accepted.
4. Refunds will not be given on any tickets purchased due to a passenger’s failure to prove at the time of ticket purchase that they are entitled to a concession fare (e.g. Senior Citizen, 60+, Half-Fare Concession, Student etc).
5. An administrative charge of 20% of the value of the refund will be applied to refunds. After the cost of the used portion of the ticket has been deducted and the 20% administration charge applied, if the remaining amount is £1.50 or less, no refund will be given.
6. To apply for a refund on a ticket purchased please contact Regs Coaches Ltd, 113-115 Codicote Road, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL6 9TY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Refunds will be credited back to Credit and Debit cards (if the method of payment was Credit or Debit card) or by online payment issued within 10 working days (if the method of payment was by BACS).
8. There must be at least 3 days’ validity remaining on a Weekly Ticket and 7 days validity remaining on a Term or half term Ticket. Tickets will not be accepted for refund after the expiry date of the ticket i.e. it is not possible to submit a Weekly/Termly ticket for refund in respect of day(s) or week(s) of non-use which have been followed by usage of the ticket.
9. If a Replacement Pupil Pass is required due to it being lost, stolen or damaged, a charge of £10 will apply. If we are unable to read the information stored on the card, the appropriate full fare will be charged.